In the framework of the implementation of the projects supported within the Call for Proposals “Better Region Starts with Youth”, RYCO is launching the 1st Call for Trainers.
The General Objective of this Call for Proposals has been to contribute to the process of reconciliation in the region of the Western Balkans through increasing youth mobility, cooperation and activism.
RYCO is looking for experienced trainers who will, together with RYCO Staff, design and implement the capacity building training for RYCO’s grantees.
The trainers are expected to have:
- Very good English language skills: ability to run training sessions and draft written materials (hand-outs, session outlines, reports) in English;
- Substantial experience of working as a trainer in youth field;
- Experience of working as a trainer in different training courses having an intercultural or international dimension (bringing together young people or youth workers from different countries). Preferably: Experience with trainings in the context of the Western Balkan. Alternatively: Experience in working in other (international) programmes for youth can be an asset; Experience with training of teachers can be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience as a trainer in fields relevant for this training – intercultural dialogue, dealing with the past, youth participation, social inclusion, interregional mobility, youth protection/safety;
- Adequate computer literacy (MS Office);
- Ability to constructively work in a team;
- Flexibility and adaptability in work.
Since RYCO aims to build capacities among CSOs and high schools implementing project within RYCO grant scheme/open call for proposals in the Western Balkan region as a part of its overall mission, trainers with relevant experience and motivation living in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Macedonia and Serbia will be given priority.
Deadline for sending applications to the present Call for Trainers is March 21, 2018 23:59 CET.
For more information on the call, please download the following document:
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.