RYCO is looking for Assessors who will perform quality assessment and scoring of project applications in accordance with the assessment grids and related RYCO documents and procedures.
The General Objective of the frist RYCO Open Call for Proposals is to contribute to the process of reconciliation in the region of the Western Balkans through increasing youth mobility, cooperation and activism.
Only the candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be taken into consideration:
- Have college and/or university degree (at least Bachelor’s degree, completed with a diploma) or have at least 3 years of experience in the technical and financial assessment of projects co-financed by the donors above 20.000 EUR in the framework of grant schemes;
- Have college and/or university degree or at least 3 years of professional experience related to at least one of the thematic fields covered by the CfP (youth, youth mobility, education, intercultural exchange, interregional mobility, intercultural learning – please see Guidelines for Applicants under CfP on RYCO’s website;
- Proficiency in English (fluent in speaking, reading and writing) - project proposals are prepared in English and assessors will be asked to write their observations in English;
- Have adequate computer literacy (MS Office);
- Have extensive knowledge on project management and have sound professional experience in the regions covered by the WB 6 and/or other programmes co-financed by the European Union.
Planning and development of local/regional documents and strategies are an asset. Experience in the fields of cross-border cooperation, project management, regional development, evaluation of projects and skills for compiling a financial and budgetary analysis of proposals will be considered as additional assets.
The deadline for submitting your applications is 7 November 2017, 23:59 CET.
For more information on the call, please download the following document: