ALBANIA/NORTH MACEDONIA – Are you a young person from Albania or North Macedonia aged between 18 to 30 years old? Would you like to gain new knowledge on intercultural dialogue and tolerance by participating in youth exchange activities, building new friendships and getting involved in youth projects?
If yes, this is a perfect opportunity.
The Institute of Romani Culture in Albania (IRCA) and the Institute for Research and Policy Analysis (Romalitico) will organize a summer camp for young people from Albania and North Macedonia that will take place from 5 to 9 July 2021, in Ohrid, North Macedonia. The activities will be held within the framework of the project “PICTURA: Promoting Intercultural Understanding, Reconciliation and Acceptance”, supported by RYCO within the 4th Open Call for Project Proposals co-financed by the European Union.
The summer camp will bring together 30 participants; 15 young people from Albania and 15 young people from North Macedonia who will develop their knowledge and skills in the field of intercultural dialogue. All the expenses for the summer camp will be covered.
To be eligible for the summer camp, all participants must:
- be aged between 18 to 30 years old;
- be available and fully engaged to participate in the seminar;
- be curious, open-minded, appreciate diversity and learn about each other’s realities;
- be motivated to learn;
- get involved in youth projects;
- have a sense of responsibility for their own actions, a commitment to community development and continued engagement with other stakeholders.
To apply, fill in the application form in the button below:
The deadline to submit the application form is Saturday, 26 June 2021, 12:00 p.m.