WESTERN BALKANS – UNFPA Albania in close consultation with RYCO, an intergovernmental organisation that stewards and promotes regional, cross-border and intercultural cooperation within and among its six Western Balkan (WB6) Contracting Parties, is hiring an international expert to assist in adapting and updating a youth peer-to-peer methodology for reaching out to the most vulnerable and hard-to-reach youth to enable them take initiative, participate in initiatives and engage for peace and trust-building in their communities and beyond.
The scope of work includes:
- Carrying out a desk review of relevant materials/documents/analyses
- Conducting consultations with national experts and relevant partners
- Updating/adapting a youth peer-to-peer guide manual to peacebuilding for the Western Balkans
- Developing a trainer’s manual based on the main guide on how to train youth teams/trainers of trainers on peacebuilding
- The consultancy will involve close collaboration, including with young people to ensure that their experiences and reviews are reflected in the deliverables. It will include 30 working days within a two-month period, from the consultant’s place of residence with travel to the WB6 Contracting Parties, if required.
Closing date: Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 5:00 pm (Albania time).