KOSOVO* – RYCO Local Branch Office in Kosovo in partnership with the OSCE Mission in Kosovo, invites young journalists and students of journalism to participate in a training and mentoring program on “Intercultural Dialogue and Transitional Journalism”. This program aims to strengthen and improve the skills and knowledge of young journalists in Kosovo in the field of intercultural dialogue and transitional journalism.
Consisting of a 4-day training and tailored mentorship, the program will enhance the young journalists’ skills in producing qualitative journalistic content.
The mentoring program will be organized in a way that fits to the group’s time and agenda whereas the training will take place physically during July 2021 in three separate modules conducted in Albanian/Serbian/English languages.
Training attendees shall be awarded a Certificate of Active Participation in the program among the other benefits, should they attend the training and participate in the program fully.
Young journalists that are eligible to apply include:
- Candidates planning to create content in the Intercultural Dialogue and Transitional Journalism in their future work;
- Candidates fully attending the training, and meeting the Program’s expectations;
- Candidates showing motivation and interest on the topics of intercultural dialogue, transitional journalism and human rights;
- Candidates that have excellent ability on academic writing;
- Candidates possessing strong knowledge and skills of the relevant level on journalism and journalistic skill;
- Candidates showing interest in regional co-operation and RYCO’s work;
- Candidates showing highest respect to the human rights, gender equality and diversity principles.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume, cover letter and a content of your choice you produced via email to: [email protected]. In the subject line please include: PYJ – Name and Surname.
Deadline for applications is 1 July 2021, 23:59 hrs.
For more detailed information on the call please refer to the following documents in your language by clicking on the buttons below:
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.